— Big Data Evangelist
Professional Software Developer with strong expertise in crunching Big Data using Hadoop/HBase with Hive/Pig/Spark. Currently working with a lot of Python/Java/Scala for processing big data. Primary Objectives include scaling for load, code development and optimization for speed and sql handling for database interactions. Excellent work ethics encapsulate commitment to the job/team, willingness to learn and developing creative thinking.
Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Impala, Storm, Java, Scaling, Web Data Mining, Python, PHP, Perl, Oracle, MySQL Replication/Clustering.
• Recognized as a Champion of Big Data by Cloudera
• Organizer – Los Angeles Big Data Users Group
• Co-Organizer- Los Angeles Hadoop User Group
• Organizer – Los Angeles Apache Spark Users Group
• Organizer- Los Angeles HBase User Group
• Organizer – Big Data Camp LA
• Speaker – Big Data Camp LA 2013/2014
• Speaker- Hadoop Innovation Summit San Diego 2014
• Technical Reviewer – Apache Flume: Distributed Log Collection for Hadoop